Orphan Care Program is a child development program including multiple activities related to education,
character building and personality development of the child. The program designed by HELP IN NEED for the uplifting the orphan children
of underprivileged background across the country. Under this program, the orphan children selected for provision of educational support
and mentoring continue to live with their families or extended families in the case of death of both parents. While this program provides
necessary financial support for the continuation of education and counselling facilities for the orphan children aged 17 or below.
To transform the lives of orphans by ensuring their fundamental Right’s to identity, growth and social protection upon reaching the age of 18 to combat their susceptibility
- To ensure the fundamental rights to identity, education, health, food security and life skills development among orphans of Pakistan and AJK reaching the age of 18
- To safeguard orphans from child abuse, violation of their basic rights at their extended family and community.
- To improve the psycho-social counselling and personality development of the orphans to become the responsible citizen of the society.
- Educational support
- Mentoring, counselling and psychosocial support
- Personality development
- Capacity building of mother’s group and counselling/awareness
- Provision of Cash grants
- Extra-curricular activities, gift distribution